Generic Levitra is used to treat sexual function problems such as Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction. It is produced by an Indian FDA-approved manufacturer in a GMP-certified facility.
How does Vardenafil work?
This medication is used to treat erection problems in men. Vardenafil works faster than Sildenafil (Viagra ®) and it is less likely to have visual disturbance side effect. It works by allowing greater blood flow to the penis of a man when he is sexually aroused.
How to take Vardenafil?
Take vardenafil tablets by mouth with or without food. The dose is usually taken about 1 hour before sexual activity. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Do not take double or extra doses.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
Generic Levitra Dosage
Vardenafil comes in 4 dosage strengths: 2.5 mg; 5 mg; 10 mg; 20 mg. According to the age, intensity of the problem and type of usage, the doctor will prescribe you the adequate dosage required for you ED condition. The tablet must be taken 30 minutes prior to engaging in sexual activity and must be taken as a whole. Do not split or break the tablets unless or until mentioned to do so by the physician.
Vardenafil Side Effects
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy nose
This list, however, may not describe all possible side effects.
Precautions to be followed while taking Generic Levitra
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, notify your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible. Stop using vardenafil right away if you have a loss of sight in one or both eyes. Contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Contact your physician immediately if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of priapism and must be treated immediately to prevent permanent damage.
If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after vardenafil use, you should refrain from further activity and should discuss the episode with your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
Do not change the dose of your medication. Please call your prescriber or health care professional to determine if your dose needs to be reevaluated.
Using vardenafil does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Generic Levitra Drug Interactions
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called ‘poppers’ which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
How to buy Generic Levitra without a Doctor Prescription?
Resorting to Online Doctor Consultation, the person will be generated with an internet Rx using which you will be able to procure this ED medication. Vardenafil is a prescription only drug and visiting a doctor and discussing your ED problem might not just be very comfortable nor would you find the appropriate time to do so. Keeping this in mind, many online pharmacies provide an internet generated medical script which is scripted by legitimate and licensed healthcare advisors present online. This method where you can buy Generic Levitra without a doctor prescription is completely safe and confidential.